Dear AFTA Members,
We’d like to invite you to a virtual check-in about how Americans for the Arts is working to provide support, research and advocacy to the nonprofit arts sector – with a special focus on the COVID-19 federal bill.
On Tuesday, March 31st at 3PM (EDT) join Americans for the Arts staff for an overview of our advocacy and research relating to the new federal COVID-19 Relief Package. Speakers will discuss Americans for the Arts’ COVID-19 response resources, the new legislation, what parts relate to arts organizations, artists, and the creative economy and what you should expect in the next few weeks.
• Robert Lynch, President and CEO, Americans for the Arts & Action Fund
• Ruby Lopez Harper, Senior Director of Local Arts Advancement
• Randy Cohen, Vice President of Research and Information
• Nina Ozlu Tunceli, Executive Director, Americans for the Arts Action Fund
• Narric Rome, Vice President of Government Affairs and Arts Education
• Peter Gordon, Director of Federal Affairs
You can register for the FREE webinar here: https://artsu.americansforthearts.org/products/covid-19-relief-package-briefing-an-americans-for-the-arts-virtual-check-in
We hope you can join us!
Local Arts Services Coordinator
Americans for the Arts