Hi PAN Listserv,
The latest Americans for the Arts Weekly Web Roundup is out!
Click here to read this week’s roundup, which includes links to this content:
- A blog post and recent ArtsU webinar on how artists can employ creative pricing strategies – part of our Arts Administrators Essentials: Supporting Individual Artists program
- A new resource guide from Animating Democracy and A Blade of Grass on creating partnership opportunities between artists and municipal entities
- A short survey seeking stories of arts and business partnerships in response to the COVID-19 crisis
- An update to the application process for this year’s Arts & Culture Leaders of Color Fellowship for arts leaders in Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee, and the Twin Cities
- The archived recording of our virtual check-in with Americans for the Arts staff about the federal COVID-19 Relief Package
We know there’s a lot of information circulating right now and hope these roundups help make sure you don’t miss critical information from us. We welcome your feedback and encourage you to share with your networks.
Public Art and Civic Design Senior Program Manager
Americans for the Arts
1000 Vermont Ave NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20005-4940